Since GrenVet was created in 2011, we've been able to operate five free veterinary clinics for local pets: vaccinating them for rabies, spaying and neutering them, and performing as many animal examinations as possible.
However, we can only visit so often and for so long - much of our veterinary care is dependent on our donors backing us up.
That's where you come in.
Currently, we have enough money to sponsor a two-day clinic in Grenada this November, but we would love to help as many pets and locals as possible!
Every $1,500 we raise will supply us with one more day to run the clinic.
- paying for lab and medical equipment
- paying the travel and lodging expenses for the doctors
- purchasing medications
- gas for our vehicle so we can stay as a mobile clinic!
- food for animals and the humans that donate their time to help our cause
- purchase of a generator, electricity is not always available in the field
Even if we don't reach our goal (or if we exceed our goal!), the donations we get from this campaign will support our trip to Grenada, and it will provide medicines and wellness exams for pets and livestock in need.Other Ways You Can Help
The lifesaving work of GrenVet Island Veterinary Services is sustained by private donations. If you want to continue to help GrenVet or are not able to help at this time but would like to in the future, below are other ways to help GrenVet fulfill its mission.
- Share this campaign. Email your friends, tell your coworkers, and share on social media.
- Follow GrenVet on Facebook andTwitter.
- Support GrenVet GIVS with a monthly donation.
- Select GrenVet as your charity of choice when shopping on Amazon.
- Donate items from the wish list.