Posted on November 8, 2017
New York, join us for an epic night to benefit Puerto Rico this Sunday November 12th!!!
Jorge and Laura Posada, New York’s Hunt & Fish Club, VaynerMedia, Orchid WorldWide, and JConnelly have joined forces in support of the Foundation for Puerto Rico’s Hurricane Maria Relief Fund to help families and kids devastated by Hurricane Maria in a celebrity fundraiser slated for Nov 12 at the Hunt & Fish Club, steps away from Times Square.
Legendary Yankee catcher Jorge Posada and his wife Laura Posada, an attorney and certified life coach, began raising funds to help families and children soon after Hurricane Maria laid waste to Puerto Rico. As it became clear that the island would need significantly more support in its recovery efforts, Hunt & Fish co-owners Eytan Sugarman and Anthony Scaramucci offered to co-host a fundraiser with the Posada Family and Gary Vaynerchuck, CEO of VaynerMedia.
The event—Hunt & Fish Club & VaynerMedia Care: Hurricane Maria Relief Fund—will feature performances by:
* Ryan Tedder – award-winning singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, and lead vocalist of OneRepublic.
* Brandon Victor Dixon – Tony and Grammy Award nominee, fresh from his turn as Aaron Burr in Broadway smash hit “Hamilton.”
* DJ Clue – New York City DJ legend and host of “Desert Storm Radio” on Power 105.1 FM.
Other celebrity guests will include, among others:
* CC Sabathia – Yankees pitcher, Cy Young Award winner and his wife Amber.
* Bernie Williams – former Yankees centerfielder, MLB All-Star, and Latin Grammy nominee.
* Dascha Polanco & Selenis Leyva – stars of NetFlix’s “Orange Is the New Black.”
* Ahmad Rashad – NFL & college football legend & Emmy Award winning sportscaster.
* Bob Saget – Grammy-nominated comedian known for “Full House,” “America’s Funniest Home Videos,” “Entourage,” and “The Aristocrats.”
* Lee Mazzilli – New York Mets centerfield legend.
For $1,750-a-person, donors may attend an exclusive private VIP cocktail reception starting at 5:30pm with the event’s hosts and celebrity guests, followed by the party at 6:30pm. For $1,000-a-person, donors may attend the party (6:30-9pm) that includes entertainment and an auction.
For additional information about VIP sponsorships or tickets call (212) 575-4949 between 11am and 8pm or email [email protected]