Help National Mill Dog Rescue save more puppy mill dogs! Donate $5.00 to National Mill Dog Rescue during the month of April and your name will be entered in our drawing to win the following prizes.First place winner will receive:
1) "Fetch" the beautifully beaded handbag by Mary Francis which is pictured.
2) National Mill Dog Rescue t-shirt.
3) 2013 calendar by National Mill Dog Rescue.
4) PLUS the right to name all the dogs in an upcoming puppy mill rescue!Second place winner will receive:
1) National Mill Dog Rescue t-shirt.
2) National Mill Dog Rescue Charmed Life pendant.Third place winner will receive:
1) 2013 calendar by National Mill Dog Rescue.
2) National Mill Dog Rescue Charmed Life pendant.Our Goal
We hope to raise $2500, which is enough to send a rescue team into a puppy mill to save approx 25-30 dogs. The money will cover all transportation costs and preliminary medical expenses for the dogs.
All donations received in excess of our $2500 goal will go toward the medical expenses of the dogs rescued. Puppy mill dogs commonly need extensive veterinary care due to the years of neglect they endured.
However, if our original goal of $2500 is exceeded by an additional $2500, for a total of $5000 (enough to fund 2 puppy mill rescue trips!) we will award a Second Grand Prize, in which another name will be drawn and the winner will have the chance to name each of the dogs from a second rescue trip!
Your name will be entered once for every $5.00 you donate (donate $10 and you'll be entered 2 times, and so on). You must enter by donating though this website, click the donate link above. All entries, domestic and international are accepted. The drawing will be held on May 1, 2013 and the winners will be announced on May 2nd.
About National Mill Dog Rescue
National Mill Dog Rescue is a 501(c)(3) organization that rescues, rehabilitates and re-homes retired commercial breeding dogs from facilities commonly referred to as “puppy mills."
Visit NMDR's website
, follow them on facebook
.About Fetch and Mary Frances
Size: 8" x 2" x 5"
Removable shoulder strap length is 36"
Value $258Click here
for more details about the purse.
Read about Mary Frances
and visit her website.SHARE!
Please help share this contest by clicking the social media links on the right. Open our photo gallery to see more images. THANK YOU for helping the mill dogs!
Visit The Dogington Post's website