Contact the Organizer
Dear Friends and Family,
As you are likely aware, 11-year old McKenzie Lowe, daughter of Ron and Dianne Lowe, and sister of Casey Lowe, has been diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. Treatment consists of radiation therapy and an experimental chemotherapy-like agent, and requires McKenzie and her family to travel almost daily to Boston to receive care. The goal of this website is to assist the Lowe family in covering the sustantial medical costs that continue to accumulate while also ensuring that McKenzie and her family enjoy the next year together to the fullest, as treatment is experimental in nature.
In addition to the opportunity to give via this website, please join family and friends at a second fundraiser scheduled to take place on Saturday, February 16th at 6:00PM
at the Lowell Lodge of Elks (40 Old Ferry Road Lowell, MA 01854). The evening will consist of live music, raffles, DJ, dancing and a cash bar. Ticket cost is $10.00 per person and can be purchased online via this site or at the door the night of the event.****Featuring live performance by Ayla Brown (http://www.aylabrown.com/bio/) and Live Music****
On behalf of the Lowe Family, a heartfelt thank you for your support!
For more information or to purchase tickets in advance without using this site, please contact:
Ryan Mullin - email@example.com
Bill Dillon - firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Murphy - email@example.com
Joe Hart - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Platanitis - (978) 697-8572
- To purchase tickets to the February 16th Fundraiser securely via this site, please click the blue "Give" icon and enter $10.00 per ticket.
- You do not need an active PayPal Account to pay online. Please click "Do Not Have Paypal Account" to purchase funraiser tickets securely via credit card.
- When purchasing tickets, please include number of tickets purchased in the optional message field and do not "blind" your purchase amount. Doing so will prevent event organizers from including you on "paid" list.
- To offer a donation to assist the family with medical costs and family experiences over the next year, please click the blue "Give" icon and enter the donation amount.
- You do not need an active PayPal Account to donate online. Please click "Do Not Have Paypal Account" to offer a donation securely via credit card.
- Contributors can choose to blind the donated amount and make their identity anonymous to the public