This holiday season, lets spread L O V E to the senior community throughout Georgia.
Men of Style Gives Back to Senior Citizens for The Holidays through the With Love Global "Adopt-A-Senior" Campaign!
Mrs. Georgia America 2017-LaCrisha Saba, With Love Global, Sugarcoat Chastain and PaperGlass Media along with The Stylish Men of Atlanta gathered together at American Cut Atlanta to kick off The Men of Style Gives Back!
Isolation and loneliness are striking among seniors and collectively our objective is to lessen that. Together, we want to bring smiles and holiday cheers to 200 senior adults throughout Metro Atlanta for a time of pampering at Sugarcoat, a luxurious nails and beauty destination in Chastain / Buckhead starting December 4th through December 15th.
**Be sure to leave a COMMENT with the name of the "Men of Style" that you are donating for!*
- Joseph Saba - Neurologist | Center Neurology
- Hicham Azhari - Restaurateur | Little Steak Alley | 1920 Tavern and Salt Factory Pub | F&H Trading Group
- Marat Pashkevich -Digital Business Consultant | Porsche Cars North America
- Mo Harruna -Founder of Amina Baobab Powder
- Wallace Barlow -Barber Ambassador / Global Educator | Van Michael
- Preston Haliburton - Attorney | Haliburton Law Firm
- Mit Amin - Brand Ambassador | American Cut
- Trevor Flow -Educator | Hall County School System
- Michael Rinaudo -National Director of Operations | Venture Mortgage Processing and Compliance
- Kamal Ghatas -Broadcast Media Professional | Humanitarian | Philanthropist
- Jack Cashin Honorary Man of Style. Owner. Chukkar Farm Polo Club & Event Facility
Each of The Men of Style have pledged to raise a minimum of one thousand dollars for a mani and pedi experience for 200 Senior Adults throughout Atlanta from December 4th through December 15th. The Senior Adults will have the opportunity to not only get pampered but they will also have the opportunity to meet others from different senior communities during their visit at Sugarcoat.
Thank you so much!