Since 2011, I have been traveling to Japan doing Gospel Music Missions. In 2012, I recorded my first project, "It's my Desire to Praise Him" and have shared it with the Japanese people along with many other favorite gospel songs on each yearly mission. In 2016 I was able to record a piano/vocal only project that included a few songs in Japanese. Because of the Japanese people's love of Gospel music, I have been able to go into places and share about Jesus where doors would not be open to a preacher. Many people have been reached through choir workshops and concerts in schools, universities, on the streets, in churches and other public performance halls. This musical mission style has been effective and we are seeing lives changed, healing, salvation decisions and water baptisms.
TOTAL BUDGET FOR THE RECORDING PROJECT and JAPAN MISSION: $20,000
Your help is needed NOW to fund the NEW RECORDING that will include a bonus GOSPEL song recorded in JAPANESE! We go in the studio in January and need at least $10,000 by that time.
PLEASE CONSIDER THIS PROJECT AND MISSION AS PART OF YOUR YEAR END GIVING (tax-deductible)
This fundraiser is for 2 main expenses all connected to the same over-all mission of taking the Gospel of Jesus to the people of Japan using gospel music.
How funds will be used?
The recording: $10,000
Japan Mission expense: $5000 (one month! March 19 - April 16)
Gospel GREAT singer/songwriter/producer/arranger and my dear friend Geron Davis will be producing this project. Geron is a perfect match for a project intended to reach an audience who loves a soulful Pentecostal style Gospel sound PLUS Geron has been on a musical mission to Japan and knows the people and purpose of this project.
- $25 DONATION: receive a download version of the new recording
- $50 DONATION: a sneak peak of a single from the project PLUS a hard copy of the recording when completed.
- $100 DONATION: previous prizes PLUS a special gift from Japan when the mission is completed.
- $500 DONATION: previous prizes PLUS 10 cds to give to your family and friends
- $1000 DONATION: previous prizes PLUS special sneak peak video JUST for donors from the studio while tracking for this project! (this will be fun!)
- $2500 DONATION: previous prizes PLUS an invite to be here in Nashville, in the control room with the producer during the recording! You get to watch and hear in person (any travel expenses for this would be your cost but a fun trip!)
- $5000 DONATION: previous prizes PLUS 50 cds and a private concert at your residence (dates arranged privately)
- $10,000 DONATION: Executive Producer title on the project, your choice of all/any previous prizes PLUS 100 cds AND a private concert at your residence or special event.
- $20,000 DONATION: ALL prizes mentioned above PLUS many many tears of thanks... I may need some smelling salts to bring me back to life if this comes through. OVERWHELMING thanks is what you receive.
$10,000 needed by December 10
$15,000 needed by January 1
$20.000 needed by February 28
Your donations are greatly needed and appreciated to accomplish this mission. The funds used for the recording will clearly have a repeated use and broad reach for years to come. These songs on this recording will be an extremely effective tool to share the Gospel of Jesus in Japan and of course, bless anyone who enjoys a listen both here and afar. I have been blessed to co-write several songs that will be on this recording and I look forward to sharing them with you and the Japanese people as we enter His presence with praise and worship the Lord together.
- You may donate here through this YouCaring campaign.
- You may donate using https://www.aplos.com/aws/give/VMMGDI/Japan2018
- You may mail a check (this saves the ministry the processing charges that come with the above 2 options)
Vanessa Maddoux Ministries 3000 Hidden Creek Dr. Cane Ridge, TN 37013
VMM/GDI is a 501c3 non-profit organization and all donations made to this mission are tax-deductible. If you receive a prize with your donation, the value of that prize will be deducted from your allowable contribution amount.