On September 10th, the Florida Keys were devastated by Hurricane Irma. 25% of all homes were destroyed and 65% had major damage. The category 4 storm killed 12 people and displaced thousands of others. With many schools acting as shelters, kids have been particularly hard hit in this disaster. Your donation will go to helping the families of the Florida Keys recover. If you’d like to help please donate here….even small donations make a big difference!
You can also help by joining us in the KEY LIME PIE CHALLENGE.
- Why key lime pie? Because it is the signature dish of the Florida Keys!
- How does it work?
- Fill a plate with whipped cream (perhaps left over from your next Key Lime Pie)
- Grab a friend
- Close your eyes
- Enjoy the fun of getting a pie in the face :}
- Share your video with friends
- Invite them to join the KEY LIME PIE CHALLENGE to raise awareness and money for the Florida Keys!