About Revolution Leadership:
Revolution Leadership®, Inc., is a 16-year-old federally recognized 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization that provides educational leadership training and awards college scholarships for students nationwide. What We've Accomplished:
Campaign Purpose / Use of Funds:
- Over 1,663 students have attended our annual leadership retreats, educational workshops, seminars and college tours
- We have awarded thirty (30) college scholarships to deserving high school graduating seniors who wrote essays, submitted letters of recommendation, academic transcripts and were chosen by our scholarship selection committee
- We have awarded $15,000in scholarships since our inception
- This year, we awarded $2,000to four (4)scholarship recipients that are attending Rollins College, University of Central Florida and Johnson & Wales University
- This year, 100 studentsattended our 16th Annual Revolution Leadership® Retreat (RLR)
- Thirty (30) high school students participated in our overnight college tour, engaged in a roundtable discussion with current college student leaders and took a group photo with local and state government leaders
- 100% of our donationsare used toward our program and scholarships
- Every member of the Revolution Leadership staff, including the President, are unpaid volunteers.
We want to secure our financial future and endow our scholarship fund so that we can award 2-4 scholarships (depending on the market) annually from the interest the fund earns - instead of starting all over each year with fundraising.
The fund will be managed independently by Charles Schwab. 100% of the funds will be used for the students. Our entire team - myself included - are unpaid volunteers. Donations are 100% tax deductible as we are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
Any additional funds will be used toward our programs to assist with the following:
Other Ways to Support
- Books & curriculum for students attending our educational leadership programs;
- Sponsorships for students to attend our leadership trainings and events since all of our events are free for students
We are always in need of the following items to help further our program. Please contact us at [email protected]
if you can assist with:
* Corporate sponsorships and advertising opportunities are available upon request
- Student recruitment
- Volunteer at an event
- Intern with our organization
- T-shirts for students
- Breakfast and lunch for students
- Transportation for students
- Printing services
- Graphic design services
- Public relations services
- Grantwriting services
- Tablets for events
- Educational books
- And more!
- We are four-time recipients of the Wells Fargo® Grant
- We are three-time recipients of the Enterprise Holdings Foundation Grant®
- We are recipients of the Orlando Magic®NBA Basketball Team “Magic Maker” award
- We have been recognized as a featured charity by Chick-Fil-A®during the “Live.Love.Lead”initiative in Central Florida
- We were featured in a full-page color article in Black Enterprise® Magazinefor our work in the community.
- We were featured in an interview by Central Florida News Channel 13®for our work in the community;
- We have been sponsored by the following companies to name a few: Wal-Mart®, Seminole State College®, Seasons 52®, Olive Garden Restaurant®, Chick-Fil-A®, Elephant Bar Restaurant, Rangetsu Restaurant, etc.
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 407-494-5290 or [email protected]