Thrive Afya Tanzania improves access to quality reproductive health services through health system strengthening, life skills development, education, research, and advocacy.
We envision a Tanzania where every adolescent and woman of reproductive age can choose when to start a family and has access to the necessary services to do so, can share their desires and achieve their goals without discrimination, and will no longer suffer due to lack of access to basic healthcare services.
Your donation will help us expand our programs and reach more people in 2018:
- $25: Provide health education to one VICOBA or school group
- $50: Provide health and entrepreneurial education to one HIV/AIDS support group
- $100: Sponsor one HIV/AIDS testing day in one village (test about 200-300 people)
- $250: Sponsor one youth talk with life skills and reproductive health education for 40-50 adolescents
- $500: Support six months of one new Care and Treatment Center (CTC)
- $1000: Sponsor three community days with testing and other activities
For more information about our specific programs, please visit our website: thriveafyatanzania.org
. If you would like to donate via a check, please send to the following address: Thrive Afya Tanzania, PO Box 475, Corvallis, OR 97339.
**We are a registered US 501(c)3 organization. Your gift to our organization is 100% tax-deductible.**