The Honeybee Conservancy is a 501(c)3 that advances bee conservation and empowers communities across the U.S. with the education, tools and bees needed to support sustainable agriculture in their neighborhood.
What We Are Doing To Help The Bees
- Inspiring communities to plant bee habitat and act as stewards for bees;
- Supporting bee research in an effort to end bee population declines;
- Advancing science and environmental education;
- Supporting local food initiatives;
- Encouraging communities to support their local beekeepers
Learn more about Bee's Knees Week here