Posted on November 28, 2017
I am running a personal collection through Pinteresting Against Poverty to help them meet their fundraising goals this year – and to plan an extra-curricular project budget for their next year. It takes about $120,000 per year to operate two-three facilities which can house and school about 50 children – and we hope and pray to meet this goal during #GivingTuesday.
- A donation of $12 a week helps us to keep one child well nourished.
- A donation of $25 can sponsor a project for a group – such as baking cookies.
- A donation of $50 can help cover a water bill or transport of supplies from the capital city.
- A donation of $100 helps to pay for a pair of school shoes, a school uniform, and books and pencils for one child.
- A donation of $200 can help cover one month of salary (plus back pay) for a trained care-giver.
- A donation of $500 can help to buy a new stove, or complete repairs and new mattresses with blankets for children who need them.
- $1200 per month for groceries and food – or $400 per week.
- Special Needs: $100 for a dentist one child needs a tooth removed
- Special Needs: $100 for a student to pay college entrance fees
- Special Needs: $100 towards for music lessons for the village
These are not the only needs they have… but this would help them to get started. Any donations of $5 or more will make a difference for them as they reach for their goals. Can you help to make a donation today?If you think your change doesn’t make a difference, ask the child who survived the whole day without meals, how important that change was to them. I’ve worked in the same village for more than ten years, and I’ve seen them go hungry, too many times.Click on any donation button below to add your value to our holiday fundraiser, today. Donations are also accepted in honor of your friends, and relatives – and make great Christmas gifts. Just give your loved one a card and our address – and let them know that you sponsored our work in honor of them.