Please join us for a fun evening of music, food, and drinks to celebrate and support SUMMER as she travels her path to recovery from breast cancer. Featuring an intimate performance by JAMESTOWN REVIVAL. A $125 donation gets you a spot on the guest list!
- HOW TO ATTEND
- Minimum donation of $125 to this YouCaring page grants you one spot on the guest list; keep your donation public so that you can be added to the guest list
- Blinking Owl Distillery
- 802 E Washington Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- INCLUDED WITH DONATION
- Concert by Jamestown Revival
- Open bar at Blinking Owl Distillery
- BBQ dinner hosted by Memphis Cafe and Nirvana Grille
- Must be 21 or over to attend
- $125 donation required
- Please do NOT hide your donation name; this needs to be exposed so your name can be added to the RSVP list
- In addition to the concert there will be a silent auction featuring amazing items and services. Visit the auction site on Instagram @summer_lovin_auction to check on items as they are added and to start the bidding. Auction is open now and closing at 7:30PM, Sunday, 5/20.
Update on Summer
After her diagnosis of an aggressive form of a genetically-based breast cancer just before Thanksgiving in 2017, Summer almost immediately began treatment starting with chemotherapy. Her chemotherapy sessions have been happening on a weekly or bi-weekly basis since December and will be concluding this summer. After a brief break, she will move into the next stage of surgery for a planned double mastectomy and reconstruction. Following this will be 40+ daily radiation treatments. Alongside these treatments Summer has been following an active plan of weekly treatments led by her integrative doctor. These currently include weekly Vitamin C and B12 infusions, mistletoe injections, daily vitamins and supplements, and other support as needed. These treatments have substantially assisted Summer's body process the chemotherapy drugs to support her immune system. Summer has been able to experience and participate in life during her treatments and she looks forward to continuing to do so and is planning to attend the benefit. This has already been an expensive process for her and Ed and will continue to be as her various treatments continue. We hope to ease some of the financial stress for them with this event through the support of Summer's community and the Jamestown Revival fanbase so she can focus on getting healthy!
Funds donated will not be used for cannabis or any items relating to cannabis.