My name is Mitzi Sato-Wiuff. I'm the artist and owner of Aurora Wings. I sell digital stamps of my artwork to crafters and colorists.
Aurora Wings Challenge Blog is celebrating our 2-year anniversary with a special fundraiser for Slow Loris Rescue at InternationalAnimalRescue.org. Slow lorises are becoming endangered from poaching and mistreated in illegal exotic animal trades. Our fundraiser hopes to raise awareness in the general public beyond that of "a viral video of the cute animal being tickled" and to raise fund for the charity organization that actively rescues and rehabilitates these animals.
I am offering a gift of a digital stamp, "Slow Loris Sprite" (1500 x 2100 pixels at 300 dpi), to anyone who makes a donation of any amount. And donations of $10 USD or more will receive a second digi, "Slow Loris in Leaves" (1800 pixels square at 300 dpi), in addition to the first one. These are Special Limited Edition digis, created specifically for this fundraiser, and will not be made available for purchase in the future. Please donate today and join the friends of Aurora Wings to support the conservation and humane treatment of these beautiful creatures!!
This fundraiser will run from Friday, March 18 through Sunday, April 3, 2016. Accompanying contest on Facebook will be open for the duration of the fundraiser plus 1 week additional through Sunday, April 10, 2016.
Your digital stamp files will be sent to the email address you register when you make a donation.Default choice of file format is PNG (transparent background around the main image), unless you specify JPG in your note when making your donation. I hope to dispatch the file(s) as email attachments in a timely manner to all donors (within 24 hours of confirmation), but if you do not hear from me after 24 hours, please send me a note by using the "Contact Organizer" button near the bottom of this page or comment here and I'll be on it as soon as I can.
If you must use PayPal in order to make a donation, please go to my website where I have a fundraiser pageset up and you can use the PayPal donation button found there. Unfortunately this method will incur extra processing fee, which will be taken out of your donation. So if you have a credit/debit card, I would like to encourage you to donate on this page to minimize all fees and maximize the amount going to the Slow Loris Rescue.
- Please see the beautiful samples created with the "Slow Loris Sprite" digi by Aurora Wings designers at our special showcase blog post.
- Aurora Wings Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/StampsByAuroraWings) will be hosting a special contest of crafting and coloring with these images. All donors are encouraged to create a craft or coloring project, make a post on social media of their choice, and join in the contest for a chance to win prizes.
- For more information on Slow Lorises, please check out the wiki article.
- To learn more about the Slow Loris Rescue, please check out their web site.
- To learn more about the true nature of the 'tickling' videos, please check out this site.