Sejong Academy is a Korean Immersion public charter school in Saint Paul, MN. Help us fundraise for our 8th grade class as we are planning the Global Citizenship and Language Immersion Trip to South Korea in the spring of 2018 to strengthen our Korean language and culture program. We are excited to give our students an opportunity to experience the culture of Korea firsthand and use the Korean language they have been studying. Our objectives are:
- Experience Korean culture and language
- Instill global citizenship by cross-cultural experience
- Foster cultural understandings between Korea and United States
- Enhance our student’s sense of identity through intercultural immersion experience
Here is our tentative itinerary:
- May 12-13th: Travel to Seoul
- May 14-18th: Korean Language Camp and Cultural Trips in Seoul.
- May 19-25th: Cultural Trips outside of Seoul
(i.e. DMZ, Kyeongju, Busan and etc.)
- May 26th: Travel back home.
In addition to financial support, we are looking for:
- Financial sponsors or donors
- Partner educational institutions
- Travel and tourism partners to provide economical travel opportunities
Please help us provide our students with a memory to last a lifetime!