Posted on February 24, 2016
A quick update with what has been transpiring. We found out this past Friday that the insurance has denied everything for Rockne's upcoming appointment at Children's National in Washington, DC this coming Monday. After what can only be described as scrambling Janelle, along with Children's National, arranged to have labs drawn in Harrisburg yesterday and the MRI will be done on Friday. We will still go to DC on Monday to meet with Dr. Dome and go over the results. They have assured us that we will not be turned away and we have decided that we will continue with Children's National even if we have to pay out of pocket for the rest of our lives. Our visit in December hasn't been paid either. Genetic testing is on hold at the moment. Any support would be greatly appreciated. Also, as most of you have probably already seen, we have started a TEAM ROCKNE T-shirt sale to help offset costs of treatment. Either option helps; this page helps more in the present and the shirt sales will help more in the future as we won't receive funds from them until 2 - 3 weeks after the sales end on March 20th. Thank you for your continued love and support during this stressfully difficult time.
Link to purchase TEAM ROCKNE t-shirts: https://www.booster.com/team-rockne-heart-of-a-champion