❤︎ OUR STORY ❤︎
On January 12, 2018, my 4-year old sister Polly Anna was diagnosed with Leukemia ALL (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia) at Medical City Dallas. Like many other families of children with cancer, this news was unexpected and will require much of us. Here are few things we would like you to know :
1. Polly is the 8th of 10 children (my mother is currently pregnant and due in May)
2. Polly Anna is rockin' an extra chromosome!! (in other words, she has Down Syndrome!)
3. My parents have 8 children currently living at home.
4. Medical City Dallas, where Polly Anna will be receiving her treatments for the next 2 1/2 years and is currently staying , is 50 minutes away from my parent's house. They are taking turns staying with her and then going home to care for their other kiddos and catching up on some much needed rest!
We are HOPEFUL, CHEERFUL, and speaking LIFE over our precious Polly Anna and have every reason to believe that she will make a full recovery! We are so grateful and blessed to have your prayers and support during this time.
❤︎ WHAT YOU ARE GIVING TOWARDS ❤︎
- Medical Bills
- Fuel for our vehicles : As stated before, my parents will be doing a LOT of driving and neither or their vehicles are very fuel efficient so this will be a major gift!
- Brand new inside toys for Polly : My parents live in the country and Polly is used to playing outside with cats, dogs, and chickens as well as a fort and swing set (she LOVES to swing!) She will not be able to go outside for a very long time so purchasing a few playhouses and inside toys brand new and germ free will really help make it more bearable for her.
- Easy meals for friends and my older siblings to prepare for the family in my mother's absence.
- Smaller items to help keep a smile on Polly's face during her hospital stays, like books, stuffed animals, and music
❤︎ OTHER WAYS TO HELP ❤︎
Prayers for courage, strength, and endurance!
Sharing our campaign - a tremendous gift to us!
Purchasing a Polly Bar (Artisan Soap) - My husband and I own a small, artisan business called Royalty Soaps and we will be creating full-sized soaps to raise funds for the items above! Please visit royaltysoaps.com on March 1st 2018 when the first batch will be available!
Campaign managed by Katie Carson, proud big sister to Polly Anna.