With your generosity, we aim to help more than 100 girls and boys in the Washington, D.C. AND Baltimore, MD metro areas receive free prom attire, graduation dresses, shoes and accessories. With your donations, we can help well-deserving students enjoy all that high school has to offer!
We also want to provide the students in our community business attire appropriate for a college or employment interview. PLEASE HELP US!
Effective immediately, we are also accepting the following donations:
- Prom/Evening gowns or dresses for females and formal attire for males
- Graduation attire: cocktail wear for females and males
- Business suits, blazers, slacks, blouses, skirts, shoes
- Shoes, jewelry, evening bags and make-up accessories
- Ties and pocket squares for the males in every color
DRESS DONATION GUIDELINES
The following donation guidelines have been established to maximize our efforts and solicit goods that best serve our community and reflect our core values of Respect, Compassionate Service, Simplicity, Advocacy for the Poor and Inventiveness to Infinity.
- Garments MUST be modern (up to date styles)
- Garments MUST be new or very gently used and in excellent condition. (Must be dry-cleaned.)
- Dresses MUST be prom dresses, formal gowns, or fancy party dresses (sizes 0 to plus sizes)
- Accessories MUST be stylish, clean, and in excellent condition. Accessories include new or very gently used shoes, jewelry and small, dressy handbags
We will accept make-up only if new, in original packaging and not expired.
Please enclose a complete inventory with your donation including contact information so we can thank you properly.
TO DONATE GARMENTS OR BECOME A SPONSOR:
Please email [email protected] or contact Above Prestige Public Relations at 202.670.6489 to arrange delivery or mailing of new or gently used dresses, tuxedos, suits, shoes, makeup items and/or accessories.
TO MAKE A MONETARY DONATION:
Monetary donations in any amount are ALWAYS welcome, and are needed to cover expenses such as transporting dresses, purchasing dress racks and hangers, renting items for the giveaway boutiques, and purchasing dresses in sizes 16 and larger.