The Morley Turkey Dash is a school-wide walk/run in which all students and siblings (PreK-6th grade) are invited to participate to help raise funds for Morley Elementary School!
Participants can register online at:
- The run will take place Saturday, November 11, 2017 on Morley school grounds beginning at 9:00 a.m.
- Participants will challenge themselves to complete as many laps as they can within a given time frame.
- Prizes will be given to boys and girls in each grade, who run the farthest distance.
- Fall Fair activities and contests will take place after the run. Activities include a soccer penalty kick contest, football throwing contest, corn hole contest, music, apple cider donuts and more.
Ensure your student gets credit. Write in student’s name and teacher/grade in the Messages section when contributing funds.
Here are just a few of the ways our fundraisers have helped support Morley families in recent years:
- Playground equipment
- Purchasing new classroom technology and equipment including, balance ball seats, iPads, SMART boards, document cameras, and headphones;
- Financing field trips and community events and making these opportunities available to all Morley families regardless of financial means;
- Supporting the student council’s community service efforts including the annual Red Wagon Food Drive in November and the Backpack Brigade in June.
Thank you for your support!!!
- The Morley PTO