Posted on October 11, 2015
What: The 2nd Annual Make Noise for Natalie Lyme Disease Awareness Event
Where: The Lakes at El Segundo
When: Dec. 13th, 2015
Golf begins 2pm
Patio opens for Food/Drink 4pm
Who: You, Your golfing buddies, and your friends and family.
How: Golfers need to register on YouCaring.com/MakeNoiseForNatalie hit the 'Donate Now' button and make sure you include your name and indicate 'golf tournament.'
Individual Registration is $45 per player
You may register a foursome for $160 ($20 discount) please list your 4 golfers at time of payment.
Friends, family, and non-golfers are encouraged to attend. On-site donation of $15 per person is recommended as we will have catered food available, prizes, and activities for all.
Come out in your best Caddyshack attire and be loud on the course to fight against Lyme.
We will have each hole sponsored by a local business, prizes for closest to the pin, and best dressed foursome, highest energy / most fun foursome, and other great prizes.
Come out and Make Noise Against Lyme Disease!!!
- The Lakes has rental clubs available for a fee if you need them.
- We will help pair up solo golfers. Bring your energy!
- Check in opens at 1:30pm on event day.
- Live music will begin at 4:00pm with Kapali Long
- The putting green and driving range will be available for the kids and non-golfers.
- Catering on site provided by The Source Cafe in Hermosa.
- We will have t-shirts or giveaways for all.
Thank you to our sponsors, supporters and volunteers. I'm looking forward to a great event!!
Please note ALL donations this year benefit ILADS International Lyme and Associated Disease Society.