- The La Tierra Montessori School Parent Teacher Association thanks our community of supporters for a successful 2015! As a charter school, La Tierra School of the Arts and Sciences (LTMAS) relies on our supporters to cover many services that otherwise a school district provides. With your help, LTMAS and the PTA accomplishments include:
- LTMAS moved into a newly remodeled campus, made possible through a partnership with the Ohkay Owingeh Tribal government. To complete this monumental task, parents, teachers and other school supporters pitched in their time and financial help.
- LTMAS increased enrollment by 25%
- LTMPTA has drafted a professional master plan for our campus that once approved by the governing council, will guide how we grow out the campus.
As we celebrate this success, we are also aware of the unfinished work to do in 2016 and beyond. The PTA invites you to join in supporting our next steps, creating a world class facility for our students!
You can help!
Make your year-end tax deductible contribution of any size to our La Tierra PTA ! We will dedicate your gifts to the following emphasis areas for 2016:
1. Facilities upgrades:
- Play Areas
- Outdoor Classrooms
- Edible School Yard
- Water Catchment /Green Houses
2. After-school programs oriented towards science, math, and engineering, including chess club, robotics, Science Olympiad.
3. School arts programs that provide experiences in visual arts, music, dance, and tumbling.
We appreciate your support.