Hello and welcome. We are the Schildbach family (Nate and Kim, Lucas, Gaelan, Jericho, Anelia, and Olive Ann). Thank you for stopping by our fundraising page!OUR STORY
In 2014 we brought home our precious Anelia from an orphanage in Bulgaria. She spent the first six years of her life mostly sitting in a chair. For any child this is a hurtful practice, for a fully blind child it was tragic.
But now she is home and thriving! She is making up for lost time learning to dress and feed herself. She is beginning to talk. She is learning to use her guide cane and she is almost ready to begin braille. She spends her days laughing, roller skating, playing the piano, swinging at the park, and playing with her siblings. Mostly she is learning to love and be loved.OUR NEW ADOPTION JOURNEY
We are stepping out in faith again to bring home our little "Peanut" from China. She is 1.5 years old, fully blind, and precious. We cannot wait to open up the world to her!
She will have two big sisters and 3 older brothers to guide her and hold her hand. She will be cherished.
Obviously we cannot do this on our own. We will need your love and support!YOU CAN HELP!
- Share our You Caring page with coworkers, members of your faith community, anyone with a heart for children! www.youcaring.com/bringingpeanuthome
- Watch our progress on Facebook! www.facebook.com/kimberly.schildbach
- Give a donation! It will take $30,000 to bring Peanut home.
- Pray with us! Help us to place this adoption at His feet. He moved the mountains for Anelia!
- Donate gift cards, gift certificates and other items for our online auctions! (Details to follow, please contact us.)
If you would like to donate by cash or check please email us at: [email protected]
We thank you for reading our story. We are so grateful for all you generous donations and prayers throughout this entire adoption journey. Please check back often for updates.
Kim and Nate
**As of 12/29 we have paid $2,250 to our agency to start the process! More updates to come. :) **
** As of 1/18 we have paid $2000 more to our agency for our second agency fee, and $1800 for our home study. More to come! **
** $975 was paid to USCIS (US Immigration) for our fingerprinting! **