On Dec.14, 2017 my son Kevin Jared Eckhart was seriously burned when his propane stove blew up in his modular home. After getting thrown 10ft. he managed to get his wife out the front door he ran back into the house to get the sleeping children out. He sustained 2nd and 3rd degree burns on his right arm and head, spending two weeks in the UC Davis Burn Unit in Sacramento California.
I am raising money for his medical bills, as his insurance will only cover part of the massive bills and more surgery to come. Please share! This will be a long recovery and every little bit helps! Thank you for your prayers and compassion.
Mom, Danel Christophersen Shankey