We took a short break from fundraising, but it's time to get back to our finances or we will run out of funds. As you know we don't skimp on medical care, and we make sure all of our rescues are given a chance to be healthy and thrive.
Our bills include (but are not limited to) the following:
1. PAID! Howard the owner surrender male tan chi- neuter and tumor removal $2594. Spero the tall tan chi mix has been with us over a year now, working with a trainer. He had some allergies and skin issues and had bloodwork and several meds, and also needed his shots updated and received a dental. $546.00
2. PAID Spero the tall tan chi mix has been with us over a year now, working with a trainer. He had some allergies and skin issues and had bloodwork and several meds, and also needed his shots updated and received a dental. $546.00
3. PAID Spencer is a min pin chi mix that had zero pledges. Some donations were received after the fact, but over $100 was still not covered.
4. PAID Romeo is a forever foster, male tan chi with Congestive heart failure, his meds cost $100 per month.
5. PAID Princess is a forever foster senior who has cost $424 over the last 3 months for her meds.
6. PAID Katniss is a senior rescue pom that has cost $505 in vetting over the last 3 months for various issues, receiving complete bloodwork and meds.
7. PAID Puffy the senior pom from Moreno Valley had $200 in pledges paid, but his bills for dental and then an URI, bloodwork, meds, etc. totalled $532 leaving $332 not covered.
8. PAID Prince the poodle had pledges to cover his neuter and medical, but was short $100
9. SURGERY SCHEDULED 3/31 Mickey is a cute brown pom mix who is a forever foster due to his dislike of most people. He is due for a dental, full bloodwork, shots, and a few other needed procedures, and the estimate given is $779. He has not had this done yet, but we would like to have it done in the next 6 weeks if we can catch up with our expenses.
10. PAID 10 other dogs needed updated shots (because we have dogs that take more than a year to place!) or fecals or minor meds for various things, totalling $512
11. Monthly boarding bills average $600 per month
12. Owner surrender chi weenie Buddy vetting and care $175
13. 4 senior poms rescued from Apple Valley, 3 need to be altered and all 4 need dentals with extractions! Estimated to cost $2000
14. Meds for Forever Fosters April $725
We need help with these bills, our emergency fund is depleted, and we certainly were not expecting a healthy dog to need nearly $3000 in vetting this week. Please help us and our rescued dogs by making a tax deductible donation. ANY AMOUNT HELPS!
If you do not wish to use this youcaring page to donate you can donate using one of the following alternate methods:
1. By Paypal: [email protected]
2. Click the "Donate" button on website: www.k9spirit.org
3. Donate by mail:
K9 Spirit Organization
18627 Brookhurst #135
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
K9 Spirit Organization is a 501(c)3 rescue. (EIN 46-5192871)
Thank you for your support, we cannot thank you enough, and we cannot do what we do without you.