Hispanic Family Center is a nonprofit organization in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Our mission is to bring hope and solutions to families through education and literacy.
Where would YOU turn if...
- you could not help your child with his homework because you could not read it?
- you could not read a note from your child's teacher?
- you could not read road signs and directions?
- you could not read a job application?
- you could not read the mail you receive?
How would YOU feel if you were 35 years old and...
- your educational opportunities had ended in 7th grade, through no fault of your own?
- your dream of earning a high school diploma seemed impossible?
- you desperately wanted to be a role model for your children where education is concerned but you didn't know how to do that?
How would YOU feel if you were in 4th grade and...
- you could only read at the 2nd grade level?
- all your school books are too hard for you to read?
- your classmates all seem to succeed in school, but you don't?
- your parents can't help you because they can't read your books either?
- you always feel like a failure no matter how hard you try?
Hispanic Family Center is committed to providing real solutions for adults and children in situations like these. By helping us open our Learning Center, YOU will be giving hope to families who so desperately need it. Thank you for making a difference!