Over the past several weeks there has been an onslaught of devastating natural disasters, which have affected millions of people internationally & created a dire need for aid. These recent tragedies have hit close to home. My family & I live in the Florida Keys & have witnessed the devastation first-hand, but there are more consequences of these natural disasters beyond the challenge of rebuilding. tartelettes around the world lack food, clean water, medical aid, emergency supplies, shelter, & more basic human rights. My hope is that by joining together, we can help shower these survivors with a #stormoflove, creating relationships with local charitable organizations & helping the people who need it most.
Founder & CEO, tarte cosmetics
President, Heart to Tarte
What is #stormoflove?
Millions of tartelettes are in need, & we’re starting a fundraising initiative in order to help these survivors by supporting organizations dedicated to natural disaster relief. Our multi-pronged strategy incorporates:
- awareness & fundraising driven by influencers on their Facebook Live feeds, promoting their favorite charities & directing fans to YouCaring.com to give back
- the donation of 100% of the proceeds of all the YouCaring.com crowdsourced funds to non-profit organizations
- a promise from tarte to match all contributions up to $200,000
How do I get involved?
- You can submit your donation on this page!
- To direct your donation to the charity of your favorite social star's choice, don't forget to include their code in the comment section.
- Every dollar counts, so make sure you share the cause with your friends on social!
What is heart to tarte?
Heart to tarte is a brand new entity. It is a nonprofit corporation that has filed an application for tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) and makes it even simpler for tartelettes to give to their favorite organizations. For #stormoflove, heart to tarte will be sending donations into charities local to the natural disasters, including Habitat for Humanity, ASPCA, & more.