Friday March 2nd, my 64 year old father, George L Fuselier JR and his roommate Tyrell lost their home due to an accidental house fire at 1918 Franklin ave, in Colonial Heights, Virginia. Earlier that day the entire neighborhood lost power from around 4PM and it had been out into the evening, I received a call from my fathers next door neighbor, and at the time didn't know if my father was even alive. I called Tyrell and found out that he my father were out at dinner with my sister and didn't know anything about the fire.
The fire started around 10PM and wasn't put out until after 2AM. We did not find out until an hour or two after the fire department was battling the blaze that our family cat Bella was trapped inside the home and sadly did not make it.
After looking into the home from the outside today, there is not much left that was not consumed by the flames or damaged by smoke and water.
Please help my father recover after this tragic disaster by donating to this cause, the money will go towards paying the deductible for his renters insurance, medical support and living expenses that the limited support from the Red Cross do not cover.
My father and Tyrell lost everything but the clothes on their backs and are in dire need of help!