Hello family and friends of GAEA, we are sadly coming to you with news of a very important part of our community experiencing the most catastrophic disaster they ever did not expect to know! This element we call fire. The GAEA family, aka Martin Watkinson and Cherita Meadows, have recently experienced losing everything they've ever owned to a house fire. Not only were three of their family pets killed but they all almost lost the father of this unity, Martin Watkinson himself.
Martin was asleep in the front bedroom of their home when the fire started, the ambulance pulled him out of the flames just in time to resusetate him, he was not breathing. Meanwhile, Cherita was trapped inside the flaming vehicle unbeknownst to her. She escaped and awoke to a nightmare that was real and her love still inside their home. They are currently homeless, and trying to pick up the pieces. All of your Love and support is greatly appreciated, and we Thank you for your time . Happy Holidays