Posted on May 17, 2017
Big thanks to everyone who has donated!
People have been generous in filling the Onstotts' needs, so here's an updated wish list:
* pots & pans (pref. stainless steel, but they aren't going to be picky)
* school supplies (not much, but Sabra do homeschool Marie year-round pretty much)
* books; a fire hose went in through the window where the book case was, and there was heavy smoke damage there as well (kids and I read mostly sci-fi/fantasy; anything used is great -- adult level or stuff along the lines of Dork Diaries for Esther and super simple beginner books for Marie)
* stuffed puppies, kitties, and bunnies (just a few)
* yarn (several people have said they *can* send this; I checked what I took out of the trailer yesterday & it is indeed smoky )
* cloth diapers (probably definitely a need at this point, since these were in a box on top of the box that had the yarn)
We've had several offers of clothes and I think everyone but Lewis and maybe Erik are well taken care of out of that. And even they might be. Duncan definitely is, and almost certainly Doug, Marie, and me.