As quoted from Marvin Bush, "...Because it's my belief that the last phase of the recovery process is to help someone else." Those who help others are helping in our own recovery as well.
Our ultimate goal is to link as many people to as many Ostomy resources as possible.
We operate an ostomy supply pantry. We accept any supplies you may have to share. We accept requests for emergency supplies from people in need, and distribute them throughout the US.
Donate your unused ostomy supplies, refer us to someone else, volunteer your time, or give much needed funds to help us ship all over the United States to those who really need it. Every contribution makes a huge difference to ostomates in need.
Your generous contributions make the following possible:
- an online patient resource directory (Ostomy 2-1-1, Inc.).
- volunteer at local hospitals (in the ostomy departments).
- visit with ostomates, and assist with ostomy education.
- facilitation of a 24/7 private support groupwith over 1,000 members.
- distribution of educational literature to patients and clinic offices.
- attendance to seminars and conferences in order to obtain further knowledge to share with others.
- attendance to monthly support group meetings held locally.
We invite you to join us in efforts to help others in whatever ways we have available to give.