Posted on March 25, 2017
Posted on March 25, 2017The doctor seems convinced that the biopsy will show remission, if so they will do outpatient chemo 5 days a week until his liver issues are resolved . At that point they are planning to do the bone marrow transplant from me to him . Driving to Hershey 5 days a week is going to be very costly with gas so please don't hesitate to donate to help .
Posted on March 24, 2017
Posted on March 24, 2017Hershey called yesterday , the doctor said he wants to do a biopsy ASAP . Heading to Hershey today for the biopsy at 1:45 .
Posted on March 19, 2017
Posted on March 19, 2017As of right now we're waiting in limbo until we hear something more from the doctors or his next appointment on April 3rd .