This YouCaring page has been generated to raise money for one of the sweetest, kindest, and bravest women that you will ever come across. On November 3, 2017, Cheryse was re-diagnosed with stage IV cancer. Not only is the cancer back, but this time it has metastasized to her liver. Cheryse is fully prepared to FIGHT again, however this time, she needs your help!
When Cheryse was diagnosed with Stage IV breast cancer in December of 2015 at the tender age of 30, she responded with peace, joy, and praise! You might be thinking, “cancer… and peace, joy, praise?” That is the kind of person Cheryse is. Many, if not all of us, were shocked to hear Cheryse’s cancer diagnosis… She did all the right things; she ate organic, non-gmo, used natural/homemade house cleaners and personal care products, drank filtered water, etc. She was the poster child for living a healthy lifestyle! Instead of dwelling on the “why me” questions however, Cheryse decided that her healthy lifestyle, along with God’s guidance, will be her boxing gloves.. Cheryse firmly believes that God has guided her steps and given her the wisdom and discernment to look beyond traditional medicine, do her own research, and seek out integrative oncology, nutritional therapy, and natural supplements. While she faces something that the world sees as so negative and daunting, Cheryse firmly believes this diagnosis has been a blessing in disguise, and continues to live each day with purpose and conviction, filled with God’s joy and peace.
Where Your Money Will Go:
According to traditional oncology, there is no cure for stage IV breast cancer and the 5 year survival rates are bleak. However, we believe there is far more to cancer than what traditional oncology currently has to offer. We God has placed Cheryse in Washington, so that she would have access to some of the best complimentary therapies possible.
Cheryse will be taking part in a clinical trial through the Care Oncology Clinic. The Care Oncology Clinic has a clinical trial in which they are studying the efficacy and survival rates of a select "off label" and out of patent medications on cancer. Thus far, this combo is proving to be extremely effective when compared to conventional oncology treatment by itself. We all know that a healthy immune system and body is vital to anyone but especially a cancer patient. To keep Cheryse’s immune function up, she takes several supplements and will receive treatment at Bastyr Center for Health. Their clinical trials have proven that their natural treatments are resulting in far better outcomes than patients who only receive traditional oncology care.
Other Ways To Help:
Shop Cheryse's Businesses!
With the holidays coming up, we'd like to ask you to consider shopping for the lovely women in your lives through of few of Cheryse's businesses!
- Cheryse's KEEP Collective VIP's: You can design custom jewelry that is both personal and unique. Join Cheryse's Facebook group for more info or click the link below to start shopping!
- Anchored Beauty with Cheryse: Who doesn't LOVE makeup?! Especially makeup that lasts and is worth your money! I personally have a few colors of LipSense, the premier product of SeneGence that is unlike any conventional lipstick, stain or color. This stuff is literally waterproof, does not kiss-off, smear-off, rub-off or budge-off! Skin care and other just as amazing beauty products are also available for purchase! Click the group to join and start shopping!If you choose to shop with Cheryse, you will be helping pay for 1 year and 6 months of treatments, medical bills, and highly beneficial supplemental treatments.
If you'd like to send anything to Cheryse and her family, please use the address below...nothing is expected, but everything is appreciated! :
PO BOX 3019 Silverdale, WA 98383
Please keep Cheryse and her family in your prayers, specifically for:
- God's guidance as to what treatments (conventional oncology and complimentary treatments) are best.
- That Cheryse and her husband, Josiah, will have peace and joy during this time
- For their kiddos to be filled with peace and joy and free from worry
- For financial provision
If you'd like to learn more about Cheryse's journey, follow her blog! https://cherysesjourney.wordpress.com/
Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for your love and support!