PayPal is a great tool for online fundraising with YouCaring. Donations received are automatically transferred to your PayPal account, and you can transfer the funds directly to your bank account.
Signing up for a PayPal account is quick and easy. Go to PayPal’s sign up page, click the type of account you would like to set up, and complete the process.
There are a two simple steps you will need to take to be sure your fundraiser is connected your to your PayPal account and you can transfer funds to your bank account.
1. When you sign up for your PayPal account, be sure to go to your email inbox and open the email from PayPal service to complete your account setup. Confirm that your email is correct. Once you complete this step, your YouCaring fundraiser will automatically be ready to receive donations.
2. To withdraw your donations through PayPal, you will need to go through the process of linking your PayPal account to your bank account.
You are now ready to receive donations and withdraw the money. Follow these steps.
1. Log in to your YouCaring fundraiser. Go to the Manage It Here button and click on the My Funds tab.
2. Under PayPal email verified, go to Click here for more info, then click the Withdraw Funds button.
3. Log in to Pay Pal to manage your funds. Click Transfer to Your Bank. It may take 3 to 5 business days to receive the money, depending on your bank.
Note that PayPal charges a third-party credit card processing fee (2.9% plus $0.30 per transaction). This is not a YouCaring fee. YouCaring does not charge platform fees to fundraise on its site.
For additional info on payment processors, withdrawing funds and other topics, refer to our Help Center or email us at help@YouCaring.com. You can also inquire via Live Chat on our site from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time) Monday through Friday.
Start raising money for an important cause today by launching a free YouCaring fundraiser.