You might be wondering how to withdraw your funds from PayPal once they’ve been donated to your fundraiser. We’re here to walk you through that process in this blog.
When a donor gives to your cause, the money pledged is deposited directly into your PayPal account. In order to access those funds, you must log into your PayPal and withdraw the money into an active bank account recognized by PayPal.
Here’s some tips from PayPal about this:
The easiest way to withdraw funds from your balance is to transfer money into your bank account. Here’s how to withdraw money from your PayPal account to your U.S. bank account:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click “Money” near the top of the page.
- Click “Transfer money” to your bank account.
- Select where you’re transferring the money from, and then select to where you’re transferring the money.
- Choose the amount you want to transfer.
- Select the bank account for the deposit, then click “Continue.”
- Review the details, then click “Transfer.”
Depending on your bank, it can take three to four business days for the money to appear in your account. You can also withdraw money from your PayPal balance by requesting a check (There’s a fee of $1.50 USD for check withdrawals).
For more information regarding withdrawing funds from your account, please visit PayPal’s Help Center.
If you need more help with set-up read How to Connect Your Fundraiser to Your PayPal Account.