Posted on November 9, 2017
Friends & Family! I am so excited to share with you our first real fundraising opportunity! We have decided to do a puzzle fundraiser.
Here’s how it works:
– We have created a 250 piece puzzle in hopes that family and friends interested in supporting our adoption will “purchase” all of the pieces. The pieces allow you to play a tangible role in bringing home our future child!
– We are asking for a donation of $25 per piece. You may choose to be one piece of the puzzle or several – completely up to you!
– YOUR name be will be written on the back of each piece you represent.
– When complete, the puzzle is going to be hung in our nursery as a beautiful keepsake of this adoption story we are living out. Even better, the frame will be double sided! So, we’ll be able to take it off the wall, turn it around, and point out to our child the names of all you wonderful folks that helped bring him or her home.
– If we sell all 250 pieces, and I pray that we do, that will raise around $6,000!!! That is huge! It will cover a large portion of our daunting overall anticipated amount (which is around $30,000). It’s so hard for me (us) to ask for money. It’s humbling and scary and convicting. But this is such a beautiful thing, such a worthy investment. It has very little to do with us; it’s so much bigger. We would love for you to join us.