We are using this crowdfunding tool to manage Birdneck Lake Civic League 2017 dues and fundraising efforts for online payments.
For just $5 per person you can help support neighborhood funding for multiple community events and projects throughout the year. Rest assured this money will only be used to sponsor programs that benefit our Birdneck Lake Family. Membership dues go toward the costs associated with:
- Community Events: Annual Easter Egg Hunt, Community Yard Sale, July 4th Parade and Cookout, Halloween Party, Cookies with Santa, and many more
- Community Projects similar to the dog waste bag stations that were installed at the park and pool in 2016
- Hospitality baskets for new residents
In addition the Civic League
- Is the official community representation to local government and other area organizations
- Forum for political engagements with candidates and officials for the neighborhood
- Collaborates with our HOA and Neighborhood Watch for the benefit of all resident
Membership dues are ONLY $5 per person, per calendar year, preferably payable by March 1st of each year, to fund upcoming events. You can also make an additional contribution if you wish. Membership shall be open to any resident of Birdneck Lake (Note: this includes spouces, renters, and children). IMPORTANT:
Please be sure to fill out the membership form HERE
and email or drop off to 1136 Treefern Drive.
Contact us anytime at [email protected]
Visit our neighborhood website at www.BirdneckLakeVB.com
*Contributions to Birdneck Lake Civic League are not tax deductible
Thank you for making Birdneck Lake a wonderful place to live!