Posted on September 12, 2017
Posted on September 12, 2017❣Hello Wonderful People❣
Sorry, I have not posted in a while I have been fighting the insurance.
I just got back from the insurance panel determination. It was a little heartbreaking. I know how bad I am and how close to death but I always try to stay optimistic.
I said I would be luck to last another year if I don't get the treatment then the doctor said I don't want to say this with the patient in the room but she wont even come close to another year without the treatment. When I go to the lower elevation, finally, I will be able to live longer and breathe better than if I were to stay here but I have already beaten the odds so I'm not going to stop now. It broke my heart when I saw my mom after they said that. That's why I usually take care of everything myself. I am at peace with what I have been given. It just hurts that there is a chance that I could live longer but I need $125,000 or the insurance to approve.
I wont qualify for the treatment very much longer. I had to beg them to accept me in April and it took them over a month to decide. I'm just praying now that I have not progressed and I will still be able to get it done. I have to get this done as soon as possible if I have any chance.
The pannel seemed to be just some heartless doctors. I don't even know if they were really listening. They were over they phone so that didn't help. The two people in room who have no say in the decision had a heart and were so nice. At the end I said it's not fair if you're going to deny me because it's a study when it's been studied for decades it has proven to work and I hope you're actually listening!
The lady there seemed pretty optimistic hoping that there just going to approve but I really think they weren't even listening and they already have their decision. Just preparing myself for the worst so I am ready but if I do get approved it'll be the best day of my life. Then I have to worry about making it there by the beginning of this November when I turn 26! I could get approved and not even make it there in time.
I and surprisingly optimistic that I will make it to get the treatment on time.
Let's just hope and pray I get accepted!! Then make it there by november!!🦄
I most likely will need the full $125,000. That is how much you need upfront to get in. It's really not that much money for a life but it's just something that we don't have. There is a small chance it can happen if somehow we were able to get enough people to see the fundraiser. It's worth a shot!
I just need any help I can get. I have said many times just to share means the world to me and I really mean that.
Thank you so much to everyone that has supported me and helps me get through all of this I seriously couldn't have done it without you all.
Posted on June 18, 2017
Posted on June 18, 2017Hello everyone!!
Ladys and gentlmen (for you wife, gf, or children) you need new clothes please check out this link:
It's a group on Facebook and today is the last day for the fundraiser. I will get a good portion of the sales to go towards my treatment. I figured if anyone is going to be buying clothes anyways might as well buy them through her so it could also help for good couse!
It's very good quality clothing that's so cute! You first have to join the group LuLaRoe Tracy Pingel then find the clothes you like in the pictures then when you find one you love you comment below SOLD!!
It ends at 6:00pm my time in NM 7:00pm CST (I think)
Then once you get a outfit go to www.facebook.com/saveannasbeads to get cute matching earrings necklaces and/or bracelets. 100% of proceeds will go towards the treatment.
I am extremely grateful for all my supporters and without all of you I would have never been able to make it to Chicago and get APPROVED!!! Now I'm pretty much starting over, you wouldn't believe the bills just from the evaluations so now I need to fundraise even harder! The evaluation has put a toll on my breathing so it's been pretty hard but I'm going to get it done!!
Thank you all so much for your support and every penny counts!! With all your help I have that actual chance at living a longer life💜
I can not thank you all enough!!
Posted on May 30, 2017
Posted on May 30, 2017🌸💜🎉I was accepted!!!🎉💜🌸
So, I went to Chicago April 23rd for the evaluations. When I went to go do the stress echo, the nurse that does the echocardiogram found something on my heart so they stopped the test halfway through and made me go get the cardiac MRI. So I went and did the cardiac MRI, it was pretty scary going into such a little tight circle and then getting injected with all this contrast! They found that I had a little aneurysm on the bottom of my heart. They also found that not only is my main pulmonary artery is closing but my small veins going to my heart are closing too. The doctor then told me that my heart is the worst heart he's ever seen in his whole career. At this point we thought it was going to be a definite no.
Then the next day I did the right heart catheter. When they do this test they usually put a liter of fluid in your body to see how well your heart can take it but with me they had to stop at a half a liter because my pressure went up so high. So then they told me that during this procedure they're probably going to have to give me a full liter of fluid and that is very dangerous with the condition my heart is in and it is very risky.
Then they sent me home and told me to give them a week to deliberate it with all the factors.
I finally get a call a little over a week later from the doctor and he's trying to tell me how risky it is and wants me to talk to the cardiologists. Then I talked to the cardiologists and we discussed all the risks and how it could end in death. I had to repeat it all back to him and I had to convince him that I understood how dangerous this procedure was.
Then they notice that there was a problem with my creatinine clearance and it showed that it was very low which could mean renal crisis (kidney failure). My blood work showed that my kidneys were fine so I knew something was wrong. I took the test again and it came up even worse so the doctor told me that they could not do the procedure with my test being so low. I knew that wasn't right, I did a lot of research and found that it was probably my diuretics. They let me take it one more time without my diuretics and it came back perfectly normal!!
So finally after a month of waiting and redoing tests... they accepted me for the stem cell transplant!!!😄💜🎉
🌸💜Now I need help more than ever!!💜🌸
I'm going to have to fundraise even harder. I have not been feeling very well so its going to be hard. My doctor says it's most likely from the elevation difference from Chicago.
The evaluations took pretty much everything I have raised so far. I am still selling my jewelry and it's actually gotten a lot better since when I first started. I have a lot of beautiful work and I posted a picture of the little craft fair I was able to have. I have personally walked into every store and asked them if I could please sell my jewelry outside the store.. Not one place will let me!! So if you have time I'd really appreciate if you could help share my jewelry page because 100% of the proceeds will go towards the treatment.
I have sets that are perfect for any occasion, birthday, holiday or just because. I can customize anything the way you want and I have stuff already made and all the pictures are on the Facebook page. You buy them either through an invoice in the email, this page or Etsy. I prefer the first two but it's completely up to you.
I cannot thank you all enough for how kind everyone has been to me and there's no way I would be able to go to this without all my supporters. I seriously thank you with all my heart.