AJW Foundation is a nonprofit to educate, fight causes and change minds on mental health and families.
AJW Foundation’s mission is to support, educate and provide services that will empower families living with the challenge of mental health disorders by having a place to share stories and get support from other families, who are also caring for a member with a mental illness. We believe that mental health issues touch many social issues including education, homelessness, poverty, as well as other stressors. AJW Foundation strives to move families toward a more successful life.
Learn more about AJW Foundation and how we can help families and caregivers have the tools they need to move positively and boldly into the future of a happy life—without fear of stigma.
- To provide education on how mental illness affects families and communities:
- To provide small monetary grants for families with a mental health disorder or the family caregiver: i.e., educational needs, food, transportation, school supplies, transportation for school and work.
- Educational outreach on special mental health issues in underserved populations.
- To provide outreach especially to children in disadvantaged communities.
- Create mental health day camp, art workshops and tutoring programs for children who deal with mental health issues in the home.
- Provide and assist with resources and educational services for families in need or in crisis.
Get involved and join us in making these programs grow!