Join us at 2 the Max Training & Wellness Center from Noon - Midnight this coming August 3rd .... knock out a few Tabatas to support Advocates of Ozaukee County!
With a commitment to safety, respect, and compassion for individuals and families, Advocates of Ozaukee works to end domestic and sexual violence through education, prevention, and intervention services.
Besides having 24-hour crisis lines, a 24-hour texting hotline, and client intake (housing, etc.), Advocates of Ozaukee County actually does more outside of their doors than in.
Outreach Services Include:
- Counseling & Education
- Group for adults and children
- Speaking to children, teens , adults
- Legal Advocacy
- Medical Advocacy and accompaniment
- Safety Planning
- Court Accompaniment
- Advocacy Services within the Social Services system
- Transportation assistance
- Housing assistance
- Information and referrals
- Children and teen counseling - one on one
- Volunteer opportunities