The focus of NF Family Foundation is to reach out to individuals and families with neurofibromatosis who struggle financially as well as personally due to medical issues. Raising a family and thriving in our society is difficult enough without the added pressures of a disability. We realize first hand what kind of stress that brings into a family. Our goal is to reach out our hand to help those struggling families by...
1) Making home and hospital visits to bring care packages and a little company.
2) Helping make out of area visits as easy as
possible by working with other clinics and
agencies to find affordable accommodations for
3) Providing some financial help with
accommodations for out of area visits.*
4) Helping with a portion of transportation costs to
individuals for out of area visits.*
5) Providing some assistance for families with a
loved one out of town or in hospitals by arranging
meal deliveries or grocery deliveries.*
6) Helping with co-pays or costs of medically
deemed equipment or tests not covered by
7) Providing some assistance to families seeking
alternative therapies such as horseback riding,
swimming and adaptive sports not covered by
8) Continuing to spread awareness throughout the
medical and social community by organizing large
events to bring attention to the cause.
9) Supporting our families by helping them form
strong bonds with others in the community.
* Available on an "as needed" basis to families who qualify. Please see the request for assistance page for further information.
In order to do more large fundraising events we need funds for expenses. We have a lot in store for 2013!
Please visit our web page at www.NFfamilyfoundation.org for more information.
My son's struggles will not be in vain...thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Dana Iniguez - President